Sales efficiency in a specified territory is a critical success factor for sales professionals in today’s highly competitive marketplace. This workshop is focused on developing skills to maximize opportunity and improve business win:loss ratios in any given sales territory.
Territory Management is individually customized to enable your sales teams to realize the revenue potential within their assigned sales territories. The Territory can be a geographic area, a specific line of business or a nominated large account. The program is also suited to Territory Managers needing to maximize the sales effort of diverse and geographically dispersed teams.
The workshop includes role play and team exercises designed to help your sales and pre-sales support professionals to improve their sales efficiency through better analysis of their sales territory, improved Opportunity Management of identified sales opportunities and more effective prospecting skills in developing new business within the territory.
- Analyze the market opportunity for your products, solutions and services.
- Develop appropriate sales strategies and tactical sales plans to capitalize on the territory potential.
- Implement an effective Opportunity Management process, especially where the sales team is dispersed across numerous locations.
- Improve Sales Prospecting skills to seek out, identify and prioritize new sales opportunities in new and existing accounts.
- Focus on the customer’s customer to develop a broader contact base within existing accounts.
- Produce a Territory Plan to define and control sales activity in the territory.
Territory Management is a highly customized workshop, focused specifically on your business’ organizational structure, both its’ sales teams and territories.
The participants conclude the workshop having prepared and delivered a presentation on their new Territory Plan which forms the basis of follow-on review and coaching by their sales manager.
In the challenging current market environment the Territory Management workshop will help your sales teams to focus on the upside potential for sales in their allocated territories – thereby raising morale and motivation as a precursor to improved sales efficiency and greater sales revenue.
Download the Course Details (PDF)