A workshop to introduce and develop the fundamental selling skills of your telesales team and to give them the confidence to handle inbound and outbound telesales calls.
Telesales Fundamentals can be delivered as a 1-day or 2-day program for teams of telesales and telemarketing professionals. It focuses on the critical success factors for effective selling in the telesales environment. The program encourages people to focus on developing their sales professionalism in order to increase sales revenue and develop more productive sales campaigns.
All materials are customized to reflect your teams’ sales typical challenges. Role-plays are developed using scenarios from real-life situations. The role plays are designed to reflect typical situations in which your professionals operate daily.
- Gain a thorough understanding of the basic telesales process
- Improve questioning and listening skills
- Develop greater confidence in conducting professional conversations on inbound calls
- Build skills and confidence in making more effective outbound telesales calls
- Understand how to determine customer needs and sell the benefits of your product or service
- Learn how to effectively handle customer objections
- Know how to close the sale
Throughout the workshop, participants will use their own real customer data; there will be discussions and exercises to guide people through the process. Tools and instruments are introduced for use by the sales teams when they return to the field – thereby ensuring the ongoing reinforcement of the new skills and processes.
Telesales Fundamentals uses well proven processes, developed from programs run successfully for top global companies including EDS, Carestream Health, Lucent, Sage and Vodafone. The core material is tried tested, and customized to client’s requirements.
Download the Course Details (PDF)
- Call Preparation
- Key Skills and Principles
- Opening the Call
- Needs and Benefits
- Handling Objections
- Closing the Sales
Each of the skill areas covered in day one are reviewed through a series of one-on -one and team sessions which include
- Role plays and coaching
- Real call observation
- Feedback and reinforcement