Integratis is a sales consulting and training company providing a broad range of consulting services and training solutions which add value to our clients through our customer-focused approach, the quality of our consultants, and our world-wide delivery capability.
Today’s key management challenge is to ensure that your most critical competitive asset, your people, are equipped with the skills they need to stay ahead of the competition. The responsibility to learn rests with the individual but if that learning is made easier it can become a supreme competitive advantage. At Integratis we have the strategies to capture, share and leverage knowledge that can make that difference.
We offer proven sales training solutions and leadership development in areas such as:
- Consultative Selling Skills – enabling sales teams to move from a product-led/ technology sale to a more consultative/services-led sales approach; developing sales and account management skills.
- Channel Partner Sales – helping companies to maximize the success of their third party channel sales strategy by developing the skills of their channel sales organization as well as the sales skills of the channel partners themselves to increase partner sales revenue.
- Sales Leadership – ensuring that sales managers develop the skills to lead and coach their teams to enhance their performance and reinforce the training and go-to-market strategy communication. We believe we can make a demonstrable contribution to our client’s business performance through our unique Consulting, Training and Coaching services.
We are celebrating 15 years of successful client engagement. Here are some of the key developments in our company history:
- 1998 Integratis was founded in the UK, opened first office in Henley-on-Thames
- 1999 Established company in Sydney, Australia in June
- 1999 US office opened in December near San Francisco in Pleasanton, CA
- 1999 UK office moved to Thames Valley Park, Reading
- 2003 Developed the “Churchill Leadership Program”, implemented globally
- 2005 US office moved in San Francisco Bay Area to San Ramon, CA
- 2009 US office moved to new premises in Bishop Ranch, San Ramon, CA